You are not connected. Please login or register

Deviant Art!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Deviant Art! on Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:17 am

Anthraxsyndrome


Samurai【侍】
Samurai【侍】
I'm sure all of you are familiar with this website and I suddenly had the urge to promote it ^^
Here you can not only show your true artistic skills but you get comments from other artists ^^
It can help in networking and making new friends along the way ^^
So just to start it off right...this is the link to my deviantart page account ^^
I mostly make demotivational posters ^^
But some works like Invadeer Zim, Anthrax Bunny and Cupcake Bunny are made in MS paint so they ain't all that good yet xD
ENJOY 8D

http://venomousecstacy.deviantart.com/gallery/

View user profile

2 Re: Deviant Art! on Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:02 am

silent-rin


Samurai【侍】
Samurai【侍】
aaah the site I've always loved but sometimes failed to update...well just this weekend mback

here's mine mwipe http://silent-rin.deviantart.com/

cenxa kung sonic laban hah...I was still in a "sonic fan girl spaz" that time gome ne
msmile

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SilentRin

3 Re: Deviant Art! on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:01 am

BloodyBerry


Samurai【侍】
Samurai【侍】
My DA is a shared account with my sis, SlackerLord.

I mainly do the pencil works, she does the lineart/inking so its half and half.

http://2ink.deviantart.com/

haven't updated it much.^^; need a cure for procrastination...

View user profile http://bloodyberrys.blogspot.com/

4 Re: Deviant Art! on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Anthraxsyndrome


Samurai【侍】
Samurai【侍】
Wow nice art works O_O
I suck at anime sketches and drawings so all I can do is admire :P
Great work guys ^^
Teach me how to draw sometime will ya? X_x
And oh yeah O_O
TY for the deviant watch silent-rin ^^

View user profile

5 Re: Deviant Art! on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:44 pm

Rayne


Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
gglitter O_o... Mou, you guys are all so good~~ >//<

Here's mine... http://summer-orange.deviantart.com

It's all Gakuen Alice fanarts... And they're not so good mwipe

View user profile http://myproofoflife.tumblr.com

6 Re: Deviant Art! on Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:49 pm

silent-rin


Samurai【侍】
Samurai【侍】
i love Rayne's work its just beautiful gcry

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/SilentRin

7 Re: Deviant Art! on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 pm

BloodyBerry


Samurai【侍】
Samurai【侍】
Anthraxsyndrome wrote:Wow nice art works O_O
I suck at anime sketches and drawings so all I can do is admire :P
Great work guys ^^
Teach me how to draw sometime will ya? X_x
And oh yeah O_O
TY for the deviant watch silent-rin ^^

I'd be happy to teach you how to draw.^^

In fact, we've discussed with the club pres about a drawing workshop next summer. Still pending though until we can really talk it over.



Last edited by BloodyBerry on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile http://bloodyberrys.blogspot.com/

8 Re: Deviant Art! on Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Anthraxsyndrome


Samurai【侍】
Samurai【侍】
Drawing workshop screams heaven! <3
I have so many ideas but really crappy art skills :)
You can definitely expect me there! <333
Thank youuuuu! <3
Hope it really comes through <3
WOOHOO! Good drawing here I come! :)

View user profile

9 Re: Deviant Art! on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Rayne


Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
silent-rin wrote:i love Rayne's work its just beautiful gcry

EEEEH?? ceyes

Mou... Arigato msmile

View user profile http://myproofoflife.tumblr.com

10 Re: Deviant Art! on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:26 am

Mayo mga artworks nyo ah..
Padayuna lang..

View user profile http://dontclick.it/

11 Re: Deviant Art! on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:29 pm

BloodyBerry wrote:My DA is a shared account with my sis, SlackerLord.

I mainly do the pencil works, she does the lineart/inking so its half and half.

http://2ink.deviantart.com/

haven't updated it much.^^; need a cure for procrastination...

AWESOME~~~~ meyes

View user profile http://fanfiction.net/~smos

12 Re: Deviant Art! on Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:31 pm

Rayne wrote:gglitter O_o... Mou, you guys are all so good~~ >//<

Here's mine... http://summer-orange.deviantart.com

It's all Gakuen Alice fanarts... And they're not so good mwipe

mburst SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! KYA~~~

View user profile http://fanfiction.net/~smos

13 Re: Deviant Art! on Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:34 am

please add me too.
www.banazure.deviantart.com ♥

View user profile http://www.kettlepods.tumblr.com

14 Re: Deviant Art! on Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:29 am

VanS3n


Samurai【侍】
Samurai【侍】
nice nice

here is my DA..
http://vans3n.deviantart.com


and this is the barangay
http://darkstreetstudios.deviantart.com

View user profile http://www.ilostrado.com

15 Re: Deviant Art! on Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Rayne


Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
chiaki-chan wrote:
Rayne wrote:gglitter O_o... Mou, you guys are all so good~~ >//<

Here's mine... http://summer-orange.deviantart.com

It's all Gakuen Alice fanarts... And they're not so good mwipe

mburst SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! KYA~~~

Ke! mwhat

Nah, not really gdrop

View user profile http://myproofoflife.tumblr.com

16 Re: Deviant Art! on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:24 pm

ainedamdz


Inaki 【稲置】
Inaki 【稲置】
@vans3n..
nice, i really appreciate pen sketches.
some only see them as messy scrawls, pero i think it takes skills to draw it like that.
galing. :D

View user profile

17 Re: Deviant Art! on Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:40 pm

VanS3n


Samurai【侍】
Samurai【侍】
@ainedamdz

domo ... ^_^

View user profile http://www.ilostrado.com

18 Re: Deviant Art! on Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:42 pm

Rayne wrote:
chiaki-chan wrote:
Rayne wrote:gglitter O_o... Mou, you guys are all so good~~ >//<

Here's mine... http://summer-orange.deviantart.com

It's all Gakuen Alice fanarts... And they're not so good mwipe

mburst SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! KYA~~~

Ke! mwhat

Nah, not really gdrop

Yes, really! It's....AWESOME!!! O.o mgrin

View user profile http://fanfiction.net/~smos

19 Re: Deviant Art! on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Rayne


Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
Michinoshi【道の師 ・ 道師】
chiaki-chan wrote:
Rayne wrote:
chiaki-chan wrote:
Rayne wrote:gglitter O_o... Mou, you guys are all so good~~ >//<

Here's mine... http://summer-orange.deviantart.com

It's all Gakuen Alice fanarts... And they're not so good mwipe

mburst SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! KYA~~~

Ke! mwhat

Nah, not really gdrop

Yes, really! It's....AWESOME!!! O.o mgrin

A-areeeeee?? O_O mwtf

View user profile http://myproofoflife.tumblr.com

20 Re: Deviant Art! on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:40 pm

VanS3n


Samurai【侍】
Samurai【侍】
oh yeah.. feel free to check the official DA for the new studio me and my gf created


http://nutpearwereapple.deviantart.com

this is the official DA of our new website
http://nutpearwereapple.com

View user profile http://www.ilostrado.com

21 Re: Deviant Art! Today at 11:57 am

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum