This is for the upcoming Animotion after university week.
Pres requested me to make this mascot for the event. Oh, and wear it, too.
This will probably take a few days, depending on my mood and availability of time.
Anyway, I don't really need additional manpower, but materials would be a big help. (I can't splurge because I'm saving up for another psp -__-)
- lots and lots of used paper >> please give me some.
- lots of glue >> i'll use tayubong, ok nah ni.
- a big, big, BIG balloon (1) to pop later >> if you have an old one, or you know a place where to get this -- PLS GIVE ME ONE!
- around 4-6 yds. blue tela >> i need your support for this material.
- around 1 yd. white tela >> also be needing your support.
- 1/2 inch foam mat (2 at most) >> will need your support.
- white stocking >> sinu may daan nga stockings? sa mga nursing da..haha..
- black, red, and white paint for details >> mga sobra nyu lang da nga pinta ah.. jutay lang ni ang gamiton..
- scraps of red cloth for the ears >> mga retaso lang ni need, basta plain red..give me some!
- green cloth for the scarf >> or a scarf nlg gd. basta green. need your help for this.
- wire >> ok nah ni, meh ara naq.
- chipboard, thinnest >> may ara na ko ni.
- white crepe paper (around 2 rolls or so) >> may ara na ko ni extra.
- a few other minute things i can't remember so i won't mention them
I NEED A GOOD SEAMSTRESS (member, ha, indi ko bayran hahah) - i know how to sew by HAND ONLY. believe me, it pwns!
>> Chabz will help me, but we've got different schedules, so.. extra help will be appreciated!!
bow, thank you.
**the purpose of this character is to make the little kiddies cry and attract attention from people who have no idea what cosplay is. kung baga, daw jester lng ni xa..haha....for pictorial purposes only, lol..