You are not connected. Please login or register

Uragiri no Yuuyake by Theatre Brook

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Uragiri no Yuuyake by Theatre Brook on Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:24 pm

It would be a disgrace if I dnt put the first post to this forum. I am a music fan you know. I woulf like to put the dong Uragiri no Yuuyake first by Theatre Brook on the list since this is a new song from one of the newest and most loved animes of this year:Durarara(what am I? Durarara obsessed?) Anyway, I can't get this song out of my head This is the beginning song of Durarara and it has a sick beat to it. The frum intro is absolutely amaziong and you could definitely hear the gutar scream n this dsong. The other coll part about this song is the artists themselves. They don't look like your average JRock band. They fon't look like visual kei artists at all like most JRock bands. But don't get me wrong, I am HUGE fanof JRock and Visual Kei srists at that but this band is going to change the face of Japanese music as we apeak. They look like british 70's rock bands and the lead vocalist doesn't even look Japanese at all! When he sings, I swear he's lip syncing! I'm not kidding. I mean he's somewhat dark with curly long hair and he's tall to boot. But anyway, the fusion of melodies into this dsong plus the hard core drums that pop everytime the frummer hits the snare makes this song one of the greats. This is like a cool Tteenage ddong to loose yourself in when you're hitting the streets at night with your friends. It definitely fits the image the anime wanted and it shoulf be in your IPod too. So loose yourself to this song. You won't regret it. ANd who knows, maybe when you wake up, you'll have the long dark curly hair like the lead vocalist has. lol.:mlfy:

View user profile http://jadelucifer.multiply.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum